Someone asked,
why can't you leave him fynaz?
You can get yourself a better man
With a smile on my face, i said;
I love him. I love him more than you
Or him would ever knew. 

I love him
Since the day
he promised to take care of me
and to always be there for me

Since the day
He put so much effort just
To make sure that i'll be safe
And he gave me his all.
To be with me
For those 6 years,
Since i'm hundred miles away
From my parent
its just happen that way
And i fall for him.

You may know my name 
But not my whole story.
For every hard time 
that i've gone through
because of him
He felt that long time ago too
(because of my silly attitude)
He break me into pieces, 
But i'm the one who hurt him first. 
Fair and square
Maybe it is my karma, my turn :')

And because of that
I made a promise to myself
I will take care of him
As much as i can
I will be there for him
As long as i breath
I will be patience
As long as the sun rise and shine
Every morning of ours day
In shaa allah..

but ya, 
i will leave him
sooner or later.
Allah swt know better,

and you.
For every girl that comes and go
I choose to stay
For every harsh word you throw
I choose to swallow them gently
For every hard time you gave
I choose to be patience
Cause i want to live my life
With you
Forever. 

To someone,.
if you're reading this,
yes this is for you. :)
To you, who used to ask me this through phone.
And to my dearest self.
i know you are a strong woman. indeed :')
Hold on. Allah is the best planner.


#listeningto - beautiful by crush 💕



Popular posts from this blog

Obsession