Someone asked, why can't you leave him fynaz? You can get yourself a better man With a smile on my face, i said; I love him. I love him more than you Or him would ever knew. I love him Since the day he promised to take care of me and to always be there for me Since the day He put so much effort just To make sure that i'll be safe And he gave me his all. To be with me For those 6 years, Since i'm hundred miles away From my parent its just happen that way And i fall for him. You may know my name But not my whole story. For every hard time that i've gone through because of him He felt that long time ago too (because of my silly attitude) He break me into pieces, But i'm the one who hurt him first. Fair and square Maybe it is my karma, my turn :') And because of that I made a promise to myself I will take care of him As much as i can I will be there for him As long as i breath I will be patience As long as the su...
Popular posts from this blog
A G AI N, T H A N K Y O U you, you're back, i'm glad that you're here, with me, again. and willing to go through the next chapter of this journey, through up and down, together with me, again. & Dear you, I may not be the best girl for you, and i may not be the bestest girl that you ever had, but one thing i can promise you is, That i will always be there for you. Again. And again. sincerely : the girl who will always wait for you.

